After pink, purple or violet is also a favorite color among girls. Purple describes a person who is outgoing and full of motivation, purple is also described as timeless love. A very deep meaning for a beautiful color, right? Birthday parties for purple lovers will also definitely use purple in some parts of the decoration. It doesn’t have to be all purple because even a simple party is fine.
7+ Simple Lavender Floral Birthday Invitation Templates might be the right choice for a simple purple lovers party invitation. Lavender flowers carry a purple color, flowers that are clustered in large numbers with their tiny petals bring their own charm. Flowers that may not be as popular as roses or magnolias but can still deliver their own beauty to complete your party.
Using a paper texture that is polished with watercolors and gives the impression of an authentic glossy papers that everyone use in printing an invitations, there is no need to use bright colors. No need to focus too much on purple because using any color is fine.
Then of course lavender is our choice this time, combining lavender and a pink flower as a decoration. Put it above or below, wherever the flowers will still be beautiful. Then don’t forget a golden square frame, luxurious in the midst of simplicity. Then your invitation ready to be use, easy right?
• Right-click the preview image – select “Save Image As”
• After that, you have to locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (e.g. Desktop or Document).
• Tap “Enter” or click “Save” and the download process will be automatically started by now.
• Check the file by opening it with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop.
• If you want to edit the writing with more styles, you can use Canva that is available online