At one point, my daughter didn’t want to see me, because I turned down her request to do some favor for her friend’s birthday, unless she want to sleep on time and get recovered from the seasonal fever. Later that week, I got a call from one of my friend saying that she wanted to pick me up along with my daughter, if she already had recovered from her flu and she did it with just afternoon sleep.
We got there and did all the stuff, from buying all the party supplies to creating the party invitation. I was told to create a simple party invitation, and glad that I could help her with my design. Actually, I got her permission to feature it in today’s page, do you want to see it?
This collection wasn’t exactly the design that I made for her. There are many flaws that’s not suitable for these day’s trend. After doing some mix and matching, here they are. The adorable birthday invitations for the sea lover! It’s a simple yet striking Under the sea theme. It has the adorable sea creatures like the fish (Clownfish, Squid, Puff fish, Seahorse and so forth), along with the Coral, Reef, Seaweed and some bubbles that portrays the life beneath the sea/ocean surface.
- You need to left-click each image/template/preview you are going to use
- A new pop up page will be shown shortly, then right-click the image
- Select save image as and locate the destination folder
- After that, you can either tap your “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
- Software to open the file: Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint (Paint3d), Corel Draw and etc.
- Print the template on any printing paper you like. The best one is cardstock paper.