When your entire event is presented virtually, it only makes sense that your save-the-date or party invitation should be in digital form as well and it’s a must, for me. With the increase numbers of virtual events over the past year, we’ve also seen the use of digital invites grow and it does look impossibly good to the point that we never knew you we needed this.
To help you make the most beautiful and well-designed digital invitations, here are some of our latest invitation template designs and you know what? All of them are free, and sure beginner could use it without facing any troubles. See below to find our favorite invitation card for any seasonal events.
Decorated with beautiful wreaths made of stunning greenery and floral give it an ideal digital invitations display. Actually, there are many type of flowers here that I personally couldn’t find their name, but it’s clear that some of them are Magnolia, Rose, Lily, Anemone, Coneflower and the rest of unknown flower name/type. Anyway, the rough watercolor finished offers a vintage aesthetic perfect for casual weddings. You can also matching thank you note with featuring a matching color palette, ombre watercolor wash, and watercolor florals for romantic appeal.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Cardstock paper is definitely the best one you can get on the market. It provides great and luxury finish which is solely reason why people love it.
- Anyway, if you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).