Here we are, with another year passed, now it’s time to put together a birthday bash! Whether you’re planning a birthday party for yourself or hosting one for your little one, a family member, or a friend, you’ll want everyone you know and love to gather in the celebration.
To garner the excitement for the special day, I’m going to share some of my favorite fun birthday invitation (for kids) and it has wonderful Picnic theme
for those who loves to spend time outdoor, enjoying the breeze and hearing the bird chirping so beautifully. Below I’ve made eight different templates designs, and I hope you’re going to like it.
I gave you plenty of freedom, which is none other than room for improvisation. I’ve written a quite simple yet sounds catchy wording for you, just in case if you want simpler process when designing your own invitations.
Each cards/templates here have lovely Gingham pattern which is somehow often used for Autumn, Picnic or some others related events. Not just literally same pattern on each one of them, there are eight different pattern that will help you hypnotize your guests to come out from their cave and join your party outdoor, at botanical park maybe.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.
Leave a Reply