Girls, have you watched my recent post? If you haven’t, you can see that here. Those designs are perfect for your Wedding or Bridal shower event. And as always, you can keep it for free. Alright, that’s a bit of intermezzo for today’s article, and what do we have here for today?
For today’s article, we have these gorgeous and fresh-looking design at the same time. Orange Blossom, inspired from fresh Oranges from Florida, and with a bit touch of Modern style, this template is ready to be picked by you. Good design, good mood, happy audiences and happy you.
Let’s bring your creativity to another level with these one. You can customize our template in easiest way you could have ever imagined. It’s editable with Microsoft Word, so you add another “decorations” into your favorite template. There is a typo in the process of making this template, it should be “as they exchange …”, and you can easily fix it, for sure.
Are you ready to craft your own invitation card? If yes, then please read some helpful tips in down below, and there is also download button to get this lovely beautiful templates.
DOWNLOAD ORANGE BLOSSOM TEMPLATES
- To download our template, you need the link, and that link was placed above this instruction. Click that and you will be directed to Google Drive page.
- Click the “Red” download button and tap “Enter” to start the download process.
Tips for Editing & Printing
- Insert your text or party information details with Microsoft Word, and don’t forget to frequently save after you do some changes. Press (Ctrl + S) to save.
- For Printing, you can either do it at Home, or use some services at Local Printing Shop/Depot.
- Print it on 5×7 card-stock paper, at least 80-100lbs or I’d suggest you to not go beyond that limit if you want to do it at home with commercial printer device, because those are the universal standard that most printer device are capable.
Leave a Reply