Oh boy-oh boy, your little boy will be turning One soon, it seems like the time flies so fast, isn’t it? I fell you, girls. Speaking of First birthday, our little baby deserves his first celebration, his first birthday is the first milestone he had with you, and for you, a good and loving parent, let me give you this gift. Six gift of templates, to decorate your baby’s first birthday invitation card, in such elegant and cute ways.
I hope you satisfied with the result and this is my special gift for you…
Is it free?
Yup. You can have it for free, girls, as long as you’re going to use it for your personal occasions use only. By the way, in this cute template, you will be presented with six different designs. Each templates have their own unique Chevron Background design, such as Navy Blue – White combinations, Navy – Gold, and so on.
For the “Text-box” design (Where you put the party information), you will get it in simple, Stock white color, classy Font-styles and also gold border design. In addition to the detailed part, I also added a couple of items, such as cute baby Bow tie, from Gold Foil finished to Navy colored ties.
- Click “Download Docx Templates Here” (Above) > Click download (Once you landed on Google Drive Page).
- Locate the destination folder and tap “Enter” to start the download process. It should be automatically started by now.
- Once the download is finished, (Please note this), don’t forget to unarchive or unpack the file (Winrar/7zip), then install the fonts.
What you need to do
- To edit the template, you need Ms. Word, at least the 2007 or the later version.
- As I’ve made or wrote a couple of wordings, you can directly replace that text, by clicking the center of the “Text” and type your own texts.
- After you finished it, go get some supplies at local store or stationery shop, get some Card-stock papers.
- Why Card-stock papers? This paper is the best one you can get on market, and by default, this paper has the 5×7 inch option, so you can directly print the template on it.