Do you remember Super Mario Bros? He is one of the character of a Japanese platform video game series popular in 1985-2015. The Super Mario games follow Mario’s adventures, typically in the fictional Mushroom Kingdom with Mario as the player character. He is often joined by his brother, Luigi.
Since the video game was a popular game among children in those years, it inspired us to design Super Mario-themed birthday invitation templates. There are five different patterns which present the figures of Mario and his friends. These are attractive designs and good for your birthday invitation cards.
Good news! You can get all templates here for free. All templates can be downloaded, edited, and printed easily. Do you want to know how easy it is? Well, read the instruction below!
How to Download the Templates?
- Click the button Download Image above the image, and it will be automatically saved to your PC.
- If you don’t find the button, click the image, right click on it, and select Save Image As. Direct it to a folder in your PC.
How to Customize the Templates?
- Next, open a worksheet in Photoshop and import the pattern.
- Edit the size. The standard measurement is 5” x 7”.
- Write the wordings and information. Select Horizontal Type Tools and write the information in the blank area.
How to Print the Templates?
- When you’re done with the design, prepare the printer. Check the ink cartridge to make sure that the ink needed are full.
- Print it to heavy card stock paper. The paper will give you the best printing quality. You can buy the paper at Amazon.com.
Wording and Information
We suggest you to write attractive and creative wordings. The receivers will pay much attention to your invitation cards. Don’t forget to write the information consisting the day, date, time, location, and also RSVP. It makes you easier to know how many guests will come to your party.