You probably know Pikachu. Pikachu is a species of Pokemon, fictional creatures that appear in an assortment of video games, animated television shows and movies, trading card games, and comic books licensed by the Pokemon Company, a Japanese corporation.
This yellow creature looks great for birthday invitation card, so we designed five different patterns in Pokemon Pikachu theme. Each pattern shows the figures of Pikachu and its friends. You’ll find a wide empty space in each pattern. It’s a place to write wordings and information about the party.
Do you want them? It’s very easy to get them all. You merely need a few minutes to download a template, then you can edit and print them many times you need. Is it so easy? Yeah… Read the instruction below and follow them carefully. Enjoy your new experience of making your own birthday invitation cards!
How to Download the Templates?
- Click the button Download Image above the image, and it will be automatically saved to your PC.
- If you don’t find the button, click the image, right click on it, and select Save Image As. Direct it to a folder in your PC.
How to Customize the Templates?
- Next, open a worksheet in Photoshop and import the pattern.
- Edit the size. The standard measurement is 5” x 7”.
- Write the wordings and information. Select Horizontal Type Tools and write the information in the blank area.
How to Print the Templates?
- When you’re done with the design, prepare the printer. Check the ink cartridge to make sure that the ink needed are full.
- Print it to heavy card stock paper. The paper will give you the best printing quality. You can buy the paper at Amazon.com
If you like this new experience, come again and again for finding new free printable templates in many themes. Tell your relatives and friends about this website. See you!