Today’s design was requested by one of my childhood friend who lives in Singapore. Back in 2018, she really wanted to give a little surprise to her close friend who recently announced her wedding. My friend, Angie, and her friend were agreed to contact me through Instagram, and asked me, is it possible to make a party invitation in such short amount of time. Of course, I did answer their question with big Yeah, it’s possible, and without further ado, I started drawing a few sketches based on their criteria and showed it to them.
To skip the long story, what if we see the design, and how it goes, shall we? Let’s do this, folks.
This templates were modified to match or suit this 2020’s trend. I put a marble texture as its main layer, to give em elegant looks, so I could maintain the original “Gold Text-Frame”, right at the center of the card. You have also got a plenty options to choose, because I’ve made six different design, from the Text-Frame, to its background, which you can either choose one or go with all of them for future references, or whatever you want.
3 Fun activities that you should include!
- Treasure Hunt Game
- This birthday party game gives clues to the guests that lead them to areas around the house or yard until they reach their final prize.
- I love this free birthday party game because you can customize it for little kids all the way up to adults.
- Three-Legged Race
- This classic group game is such a fun birthday party game that’s fun with kids but hilarious for adults.
- All you need for this game is something to tie each pair’s legs together.
- Elephant Tug of War
- A fun game of tug of war that doesn’t need any supplies at all.
- This is a great game that will really encourage your guests to use their imaginations.
- This one also goes great with other jungle-themed party games.
- Choose your favorite design template
- Right click on each one of your selected template
- Then select “save image as”, and locate the download folder
- Tap “Enter” and your template will be saved automatically on your default download location.
Leave a Reply