Are you looking for a wedding invitation template? We have some amazing wedding invitation templates. One of them is Elegant Floral wedding invitation. With flowers and pink background, the designs look very nice as your wedding invitation. Write the wordings and detailed information in the blank space by using our free online software on https://canvas.drevio.com/start/.
You’ll get some advantages, such as free downloadable, editable, and also printable; customizing the templates selected easily. Are you interested to have them? Here are the steps to download, edit, and print the templates.
Step-by-step to Get the Templates For Free
These are the steps to get the templates easily. Don’t worry about the cost because all templates here are free.
- Do you find Download Image button? Click on it and the template chosen will be saved to your computer automatically. If you don’t find it, do this step: click on the image – right click – Save Image As then direct it to folder in your computer.
- Open http://canvas.drevio.com/start/ and select Open Photo. Here you can use the tools to edit your wedding invitation. We guarantee that you’ll have an interesting experience in editing because it’s very simple. When you’re finished, click Save and your design is automatically saved to your computer.
- Once again, open the edited design and select Print (Cltr+P) and fill the form in the menu.
- Check the ink cartridge for the best quality and use Cardstock paper. You can buy Cardstock paper at stationary stores nearby or online at Amazon.com.
- Your amazing wedding invitations are ready to distribute.
Wordings for the Wedding Invitation
You need to write attractive wordings for the wedding invitations. Afterward, write the detailed information about the party consisting the day, date, time, venue where the party will be held and also RSVP.
If you don’t have any idea to write the wordings, take a look of this example:
We invite you to join us
In celebrating our love,
On this day we will marry the one
We laugh with, live for, dream with love,
We have chosen to continue
Our growth through marriage
[the names of Bride and Groom]
[the information about the party]
If you like the templates here, please come again and again because we publish new templates every day.