Are you looking for romantic nuance of birthday invitation templates? Oh, we have them! We have some floral-themed birthday invitation templates and you’re allowed to have them. If you only have small amount of money to make birthday invitation cards, you’d better try this! Save your money and have fun with new experience of making your own birthday invitation cards!
Here are five patterns of free printable Bridal Flower Bouquet birthday invitation templates. The designs seem romantic with soft background colors. Each design gives you an empty space to make it easier for you to write wording and detailed information. The information includes when and where the party will be held.
Further information about how to get the templates will be given below!
How to Download the Templates?
- Click the button Download Image above the image, and it will be automatically saved to your PC.
- If you don’t find the button, click the image, right click on it, and select Save Image As. Direct it to a folder in your PC.
How to Customize the Templates?
- Next, open a worksheet in Photoshop and import the pattern.
- Edit the size. The standard measurement is 5” x 7”.
- Write the wordings and information. Select Horizontal Type Tools and write the information in the blank area.
How to Print the Templates?
- When you’re done with the design, prepare the printer. Check the ink cartridge to make sure that the ink needed are full.
- Print it to heavy card stock paper. The paper will give you the best printing quality. You can buy the paper at Amazon.com.
If you like our templates, you can open our gallery. Check our latest free printable invitation templates and find your favorite ones!