Want to have a sunflower theme wedding party but also want another color to go with it? Don’t worry, sunflowers literally blend with every other color and they are going to be the best theme ever. Colors act as the glue that binds all the details of your big day together. Dark blues, greens, plums, and browns are some colors that pair beautifully with sunflower yellow.
It also looks incredible with other bold and bright colors like maroons, pinks, reds, and oranges! There are so many choices when it comes to sunflower, right? And here we come with a package of invitation using sunflowers as the theme, ( Free ) 8+ Happy Sunflower Canva Wedding Invitation Templates is the invitation that we talk about! Brown will be the one featured with sunflower in this invitation.
Sweet but with not that much of sugar, this invitation will bring joy and happiness to your party just like a sunflower would be.
And for how to download them, you can read here. We will guide you, follow our step!
1. Choose which one that you like the most. Pick the one that suit your taste, because it’s your party
2. Then right-click on the chosen invitation, choose the one that said ‘save image as’
3. The next panel that will immediately pop out after that is where you will save them inside your computer or phone
4. Finally after saving them, they will be adding to the download queue.
5. It will take some time but it will be worth it at the end.
And if you want to edit the template, this is a little guide for it:
]You just have to scroll through this page with all the preview of the invitation that you want to choose then you will find a button in the lower section of the article with ‘Edit on Canva here!’ Click the button if you have decided that it is the chosen package that you will be choosing as the invitation for your party. Then a new page will appear and it will direct you immediately to Canva. When the page finally appears, you can use the template.