Easiest way to have great inspiration to be used as your party’s invitation card is here. Home to hundreds upon hundreds invitation templates for various events. This time marks another of our post that features stunning Magnolia to encourage people to come at your party, thanks to its aesthetic watercolor drawing and great details.
Do you want to see it, right?
Okay, let’s take a look at this and I hope it can be good enough for any of your upcoming party. Have a fun reading!
This following templates were done in a little while ago, so it’s definitely fresh from the oven and what could be better than this? You can be the first one to feature this at your party and get the best impression from your guests for your great sense of art. Anyway, I’ve made a couple of templates here (8+), so you can either choose one or get them all for future references.
Each cards surely have their own unique appearance. The specific similarity just come from the gorgeous Watercolor Magnolia. Instead of placing it in the same position which’s going to make it looks too bland, per se, I used to obtain different and good result by elaborating it in various position. You can see my favorite ones in the preview image that already had fully written text in there.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Print the file / template on cardstock paper (in 5×7” format).
- There are many printing materials (Paper) out there, such as Cotton, Kraft, Linen, Standard text paper and etc.
- Just buy thing that is suitable for your need as well as your budget. There is no need to push it too hard.