Wandering around for kids’ birthday invitations? If your energy starts to cool off, and maybe you’re about to lose your cool as well, this page will reboot your fun in beautiful swing.
Pocoyo party invitation ideas!
My son and daughter like this awesome Cartoon-film, the cute and detailed stories do have plenty memorable thing for us. Hence, I have thrown a successful birthday bash for my cute little son with this as the theme. It was a fun day to remember and you could do that as well! Pick one of these, and you’re going to be first to have Chalkboard design, alongside the Pocoyo’s characters.
Discover the easiest way to create or get fully-personalized wedding and birthday invitations here. This collection comes in several options, with Chalkboard and Sunburst decorated the background. It gives nice “spotlight” to both the Pocoyo’s characters (Pocoyo is the main character, Pato is a yellow duck, Elly is a pink elephant, etc.), as well as your party detailed information.
It also had a plenty of decorative elements in there, such as Bunting flags, Stars and Confetti. Meanwhile, as I said earlier, there is a reason why I left a pretty large space below the Pocoyo’s characters, and you will know it once you see all the preview image, because one of them had written text, you can understand how to put the text in great order as well as finding suitable fonts.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.