Your little cowboy/cowgirl go from being little tiny blobs to walking, climbing and riding the foal/pony and finally the adult horse. Their first birthday is the first milestone for both the baby and the parent too. It’s a big celebration for your surroundings too.
The first birthday means we survived the first year of sleepless nights and bottle feedings. You should celebrate it in the fanciest way, though, it may use the old-fashioned way like having a fun Cowboy or Cowgirl birthday party. If you are keen on this idea, I think you’re going to love the following birthday invitations.
How to Personalize
- Software to use: Ms. Word, Adobe Photoshop or our quick Online Invitation Maker.
- To-do’s: Click the link to go to our Online Invitation Maker > Open Photo > Select template you just had downloaded.
- Then go to Text (Top Ribbon) > Now you can type your text and in order to save and be able to move it, you need to click “Apply” which appears on the right of your display.
- If everything is done, click “Save” and now print the file on any printing paper you have bought from store.
- Printing Paper: Standard text paper or Card-stock paper
- Standard Print-sizes: 5×7 inches
The timeless pattern that we often see it on bandana scarf were used as the design that adorns the border of the card, alongside the super cool wording that have been written in old-fashioned way (Wild west style typefaces).
Those are not the end, there are other details here that will make everyone swooned by the wild wild-west, such as cute cowboy/cowgirl silhouettes. There are a couple of silhouettes here, from posing in full wild west style outfits, to the awesome cowboy’s doing the trick roping, showing the spinning of a lasso.
How to Download
- Right click the template and choose save image as
- Locate the folder
- Then tap your Enter key or click Save