Dino? Yup! It’s time for you to get more serious toward what would you do for your kid’s birthday party. Dino or Dinosaur Party could be the best option you can get for free. “Free?”, yeah, that’s right. While you reading this article, there are 9+ awesome Dino Party themed invitation card templates waiting for you. Are you wondering how great it is? There you go,
It’s a kind of simple design, which features hand drawn elements that took the spot on this year. First thing first, I did make a couple of sketch, started from the base layer, which I painted in dark color to make a good contrast with the white layer of the text box. Aside from that, I’ve added a couple more things, such as colorful confetti, bunting flags, balloons and last but not least, the everyone’s favorite; Dinosaur clip-arts.
Since there nine of them, it means you will be presented with bunch of different options and characters, that you can freely decide which one you are going to use. My favorite was the cute baby dressing up as a cute Dino and sitting next to Red T-Rex wearing adorable birthday hat. How about you? Please a comment down below, so I could see and know what is your favorite one.
How to Download
- Fist thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Open the file
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or you can visit this link (This link will lead you to our own Online Image Editor). It’s easier for beginner to deal with, and also had plenty of useful tools that’s more than enough for just simple editing.
- Last but not least, print the template on 5×7” printing paper (Cardstock, Kraft, Cotton, etc.).
Hello! what is the font that is used for the invitation?