Decorate your special wedding day or birthday party with an unexpected décor twist from the blooming
Anemone/Thistle. In fact, they were among the flowers used to be featured in the royal wedding of Kate Middleton and Britain’s Prince William. It’s no wonder they become so popular among brides.
Take a look at this following collection of 8+ Azalea Wedding Invitations, it might be the key piece to fill your beautiful puzzle.
This invitation really emphasizes the beauty of nature, highlighting the gorgeous Blue Thistle Anemone by pairing it with modern marble foil texture. The beautiful marble clearly has the key role for the invite to be able to also fit in an edgy, rhombus text-box with sparkling glitter that lies underneath.
Actually, I got confused trying to figure out, what should I drew for matching the whole concept here, then I got an idea to ask my husband and he suddenly had gotten rid the problem by telling me to feature the Blue Thistle. And it was beyond my wildest imagination.
Personalize this adorable invitation with unique and cute font-styles. As we can see here, I use thick and hand-writing font-styles which you can easily get them on Internet, just type those two and you’re going to see the result.
Follow this to download the template
- There are two basic ways to download the file:
- Left-click the preview image > Right-click > Save Image As
- Or directly Right-click > Save Image As
- After that, locate where you want the file to be placed or saved in your device.
- Then Tap your “Enter” key or click “Save”
- For easier to access, you can place it on your desktop if you are using Laptop or PC.
- Anyway, if you done with where the file is going to be placed, tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, you can edit your template with any of these, Ms. Word and Adobe Photoshop.