From loosely draped garlands to statement light fixtures covered in vines, simple greenery can elevate your wedding reception or birthday party decor. And, believe it or not, featuring it wasn’t that hard. Meanwhile, you can even simply use it like in your party stationery so that your party décor will follow the rest of it. How is it going to look like? Here is how it looks,
By using this, you will get your best greenery invitation card and add your own personal touch in the easiest way you could have ever imagined. It also saves on almost the half of your production budget. Because of its typically sold in bundles if you decide to but the custom ones.
This template will show you a perfect montage to embrace the warm spring emotions that this blush, gold and greenery birthday evokes. Full of bold green which represents love of nature, modern and sleek gold elements and rustic details, this gorgeous birthday invitations highlights simple and stunning ideas that anyone can replicate for their very own celebration.
By using this you could also have your party decoration matched with what’s in stunning invitation design. You could have your party decorated with vintage style garland, delectable dessert buffet and a head table full of lush blooms and greenery, your event is sure to inspire you to create a ethereal garden feel for your big day!
Anyway, below this you will find our beginner’s guide for those who are new to this site. It will cover the basic guide of how to download and use our template perfectly.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.
- Printing paper: Cardstock, Kraft, Velum, and Cotton. (Choose one)