Moral of the stories from Belle in Beauty and the beast are we should value inward characteristics such as kindness over other superficial qualities, such as wit and appearance. This moral is presented by showing that Belle’s Beauty valued the inward characteristic of Beast, and fell in instantly with him despite his outward appearances.
This Disney’s traditional fairy tale is loved by people all over the world, especially for mommy and her cute daughter. This hype is great for birthday party and with the fact that it’s easy to grab the supplies at the dollar store, I think you need to consider this as the theme and pair it with this stunning and elegant Belle invitation templates.
The stunning Belle came up with her exquisitely beautiful dress, brown long hair and bucket full of roses. To add a unique twist to the card, I decided to opt in a graphic inspired by chalkboard and used it as background, paired with sparkling gold vintage border ornaments.
First of all, please take a look at our beginner’s guides down below, it’s going to tell you, how to download & how to use our templates correctly. To be able to use our templates, you are going to need, at least, Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
How to edit the template
- To add new text-box: Go to Insert > Text box > Simple text box.
- To add text inside the pre-existing text-box: Click the center of the box, and type your text.
- Open the file, Right-click the file > Open or Open with Ms. Word.
- Use cardstock paper for your invitations card, it has various types of colors, thicknesses and textures.
- Choose the thicker one, because this paper is not easy to crease and tatter
- The standard print sizes of wedding, birthday and baby shower invitation is 5x7inches, but you customize your size into 6×6 or even 7×5 inches.