Making your own invitation card surely take a several times to do it properly. Meanwhile, with the help of advanced era of technology, these days, you are able to create your own invitation card by using a template design as the base or foundation of the card. Here are a few template designs that you can get and use it for free (For personal use only).
Unlike others, this template design will captivate everyone though, especially if you are bride and, in a mission, to find great design for your wedding invitation suites. I don’t know what words that could describe how stunning this invitation is. The moment you bring and hand them to your guests, you will definitely see a good impression from them.
This one is on my top 5 of my favorite design all of time. Thanks to its simple design, beautiful color scheme, greenery leaves/foliage along with the combination of “Gold” frame really makes this stunning design is a perfect solution to invite all your guests to come. For sure, they will be very happy to hear and see how beautiful your invitations are and can’t wait to see your delightful party.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Open and edit the file/template with Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word or Paint.
After you already downloaded the template, you can customize it as you want. The standard print sizes of the invitation card is 5x7inches, and for the paper types you can write this following guides,
- Cardstock paper
- Pros: Good textures and material, also has good durability and doesn’t easily get torn.
- Cons: More Expensive than the other ones. ($20 – $30 /100 sheets)
- Linen Paper
- Pros: Relatively cheaper than card-stock and also comes in various types of textures.
- Cons: A bit thinner than the rest.