9+ Free Cute Playing Kids’ themed birthday invitations. How it works?
You can get thousand aspiring ideas on Internet and some of them even give you freebies like free invitation templates. Here, you can get that too. What do we have here? Today, you’re going to get the chance to see and get these …
It’s common for me to create something like these, but there will always something that makes everything isn’t working as it’s supposed to be. I think you already knew it, I find it difficult to make the text box, since I wasn’t pleased by the typical design that I often used in my design. It was Friday, I think, and I suddenly got the idea of making it in cloud shape or sort of. The irregular shapes make my job easier, and the size also brings another opportunity for me to be able to fit in the adorable illustration of kids are playing around with their favorite toys and stuffed animals.
Wasn’t it only good for boys’ birthday?
Nope, it wasn’t. You can normally use this in either boys or girls’ birthday, for all ages as well. This collection will help you get the idea quite well. There are eleven type of invitations here. Each have their own unique Ninja in super cool poses and outfit. There are three major style, and one of them is suitable for girl’s birthday and the rest is also great for girl, but for me, it’d be better for you to use it for the boys.
How it works
Downloading the template
- Tell me which one is your favorite design (Oops, it’s joke :D).
- Left-click your favorite template, then right-click it.
- Select “Save image as” and locate the destination folder.
- Then tap “Enter” to start the process.
How it Works
- To add text, you’ll need to insert new text box in Ms. Word or Text tool in Adobe Photoshop.
- Text box: Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box > Type your text.
- Text tool: Go to the tool panel (Left ribbon) > click “I” > then click it anywhere, where you want the file to be placed.