It’s always fun to spend part of the hosting party time to designing the party invitation. There are several things which are very popular and included quite often. What would it be? Let’s imagine we are going to have two to three different games at our kid’s birthday party, and pick one out that you everyone will most likely be going to like it. And you’re going to have the most fun activities for the guest to spend at your party. These days, creating your own invitations could be as simple as that, discover the way of doing it below.
Thinking of using this as your party invitations? Sure, feel free to use it and there is no need to worry about how much it is, because we provide it for free. For everyone! (For personal use only).
This colorful and bright invitations were inspired by the hot summer, and I still kind of remember how the fruits and ice creams did the job very well in cooling down the heat which I wasn’t able to run over it (of course XD). The cute pink background provides good base for the main elements which is the fruits and ice creams I mentioned above.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
How to Use
- First thing first, as mentioned it before, you need to open the file with either Microsoft Word (Beginner) or Adobe Photoshop (Advanced).
- Then insert your text to the template and this is one of the advantage of using Ms. Word, since it’s so much easier to do and I’m sure you already familiar with it.