When you think of the winter and all of the cold weather, I think most of us are agreed that winter flowers would be the first items that come to our mind. The winter wedding or other celebration may feel “ordinary”, since we mostly had focused all the event indoor, but, what if we use the winter theme in other season? Could it stand out? Here’s the answer for your curiosity,
This collection could adapt in various occasion you wished for. The organic concept also brings the element to life. How? We successfully concealed the problem, by opting in a few key elements like Watercolor design, edgy text-frame design and geometric pattern.
When we think of holiday flowers, rose and amaryllis always comes to my mind. However, there are more colors available than their typical shades of red and white, and here it goes, we used the blue color, despite it doesn’t exist in nature. We picked rose, tulip, amaryllis and anemone flowers as the decorative elements here, it comes in bunch of styles. From decorating the faux gold geometric text frame, to beautiful blue floral frame/wreath.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.
- To print the file: Open the final template draft with Photoshop/Ms. Word/Paint then go to File > Print > Fill all the settings > Enter.