Dive into the marble trend! The trend brought the “industrial” and “minimalist” design to mainstream. And it was good news to cheers! From save the date style wedding card, to modern baby shower for the mommy-to-be and her impending baby. Everyone loves it!
This post is dedicated for everyone you who feel the marble invitation is yours! The modern marble wedding below are luxe and chic, featuring … (See below to discover the details that makes them loved by many.
There are seven piece of invitations here, six of them can be personalized, meanwhile, the last one would be an example of how it looks when it gets filled up with party details.
You can pick either one or all of them, pals. As I have mentioned it, the reason why I said this template was one of my favorite is, because I’m in love with the combination of Marble Texture/Foil, the aesthetic yet sparkling gold text frame and beautiful violet purple flowers like Anemone, rose and lavender. I swear it would be able to deliver your message to your guests in such beautiful looking display.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word or our Online Invitation Maker, then you can open the file and start the editing session.
- Print the final version on 5×7 paper. My best recommendation would be Cardstock paper and you will know the reason once you see it in real life.