From months to days, from days to hours, your list of things that you’re going to present and serve to your guests will be daunting task if you have no clue or experience before. Below I wrote all the details of my recent favorite birthday invitations for kids, in case you need it for your upcoming event.
I hope you’re going to be pleased by the result and lead you to a successful party planner, even doing it all by yourself at home (lol)!
Over the River & Thru the Woods to a beautiful birthday or baby Shower filled with Charming little animals and into Enchanting forest life! Let’s reiterate something you already know. Kids love animals, so do I and in this collection, you’re also going to see the adorable, bear, fox, squirrel and deer are posing cutely, alongside adorable birthday hat, balloons and so forth.
What to serve?
Kids are a bit picky, but they do always have ice cream and sweets in their mind. So, let’s take the chance to serve bunch of cake with real gluten, sprinkles and choco chips. Okay, whether you’re looking for 5th or 1st birthday invitation, hopefully these lovely design get you started.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.
- To print the file: Open the final template draft with Photoshop/Ms. Word/Paint then go to File > Print > Fill all the settings > Enter.