When you think of birthday, baby shower and wedding, what’s the first thing that comes to your mind? Besides the inevitable tears of joy and happiness when we see our loved ones are smiling with our hard work of hosting a fun event from the scratch, and maybe it’s just me, but I immediately think of flowers.
Whatever the case, floral theme in any invitations are timeless for a good reason: nothing conveys an air of romance like flowers. Regardless of the color theme or the style of your wedding, flowers are a huge part of making it memorable. So, today, once again, we have listed, gathered and made our top 7 floral invitation templates.
This template features beautiful floral, dainty flowers in hushed pastel tone will remind us of watercolor weddings. So sweet and innocent! With 6 types of motif/silhouettes to choose from and an endless array of color palettes, these romantic floral invites can be switched up to match whatever colors you’ve selected for your wedding decor. They convey simplicity with a splash of style.
All of those elements will decorate both the card and your party information, so make sure your text is big enough to fill the text box or designated spaces, so it will have good ratio between the decorative element and the highlighted part which is your party details.
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.