I can’t recall on how many times my little son has watched Trollhunters movie with friends. I think it’s all happened when I agreed to my son’s idea to bring his friend to the house and have a fun slumber party, though, there was nothing to celebrate for (lol), but isn’t that what kids usually do, right?
The happy storylines do really have its peak when one of his friend, Andy, came to my house with his adorable and shocking drawing of Trollhunter’s themed party invitation. He wanted to have it as the rough picture of his party invitation card, hence I made a design for him and started to make a couple more for everyone here. See below.
I think I need to thank to everyone on Internet who also provides great ideas of Trollhunter party ideas, hence I could make and bright it here. This awesome template design wasn’t just like a normal invite that you often see on some sites that provides free DIY invitation, because everything here was so great, even from the way how I managed to create a stunning background.
The awesome background consists of stunning view of a beautiful night with thousand stars are shinning so brightly, alongside some irregular lines that’s trying to resemble lightning bolts in the simplest way I could ever imagine (lol). The outer-glow effect does shine so brightly and provide me a chance to fit in a classic “chalkboard” layer, embedded through a matching 3d text frame and also surrounded by Trollhunters’ characters such as Jim Lake Jr., Claire Nunez, Gunmar, Draal and so much more.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.