Explore hundreds of ideas to enhance your invitation card here in our site. From birthday party to romantic wedding invitation templates, we provide it for free. Okay, that’s a bit of an intro, “so what do we have here?”, today, you are going to have a chance to get stunning collection from us, which has botanical garden inspired theme. How great could it be? Let’s find out by having a look at these ones,
I don’t when it started, but I could promise that having these ones as your invitation card is definitely a great idea by judging how popular it was. There are 7+ designs are waiting for you, each of them will have their own unique looks. My favorite part was the one that has unique, gold finished frame design. That frame was called as geometric design, and it’s popular among couples who is about to get married.
The overall design used soft color scheme, as we can see, although the color of each elements might be looking vibrant, but I did paint it with “watercolor” inspired colors, so it doesn’t get too fancy and suitable for you, who loves everything in simple or minimalist. Aside from that, you also get beautiful botanical flowers, such as roses, magnolia, lily, etc. Those flowers will complete the card design into a perfect masterpiece and there is no good reason for you to skip these ones.
I’ve written a simple guide to help you know how to download the file in the easiest way. So, make sure to check it out.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.