This page is dedicated to one of my friend, as the story was experienced by her. It was a cute story of a last-minute first birthday party for her newborn baby boy. Earlier this year, she invited me to her house and we talked about what kind of party theme that’s going to be perfect for her and I said “How about Panda?” and the mood suddenly get even better right after we found an awesome Off-Road birthday party on Internet.
I thought the party was going to take be held sometime at the end of January or maybe in early February, but I was wrong, as the due date was just four days priors to the date of the event. Well, I was in hurry to create the party invitation and glad that she recognized my work, an effort to make it adorable enough for the guest to understand and feel attracted.
With that being said, today’s design will have the set-in racing inspired design. It has awesome race track background design and bunch of other cool decorations. On each templates, you will get the awesome Monster Truck in several styles to choose from. Above it, it’s the place where you can also write your little boy’s name on it and followed by his age written on trophy.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- Software to use: Ms. Word, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc. (I know what is inside your mind now, you never knew you needed Ms. Word for editing, right? 😂
- Get some information about the material (Paper) you’re going to use. Vellum, Cardstock and Cotton paper are the best ones on the market now. MAKE SURE YOU BUY THOSE IN 5×7” SIZE.
- Print the final draft of your invitation card design on paper you just bought.