Weddings are a time to celebrate love, and what better way to set the tone for your big day than with vintage modern wedding invitations? These invitations combine the best of both worlds: the timeless elegance of vintage design elements and the modern twist of bold graphics and typography.
With Canva, you can customize your invitations with your wedding details and personal style, making them truly one-of-a-kind. Best of all, they’re free to download and print, so you can spend more time and money on other aspects of your wedding planning.
How to Download
- What you need to do is click (left-click) the preview image.
- You should see a new page popped-up in your display, then you need to “right-click” the image and select “Save image as”
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is. Then “Enter” to start the download process.
Please note this, all files/materials have been included in that package, so once it’s finished, you are able to customize it right away.
customize your invitation here
Tips for Sending Out the Perfect Pre-Invitation Announcement
Congratulations, you’re engaged! Now it’s time to spread the word and get your guests excited for your big day. And what better way to do that than with a stylish and memorable save the date card?
A save the date card is the first piece of stationery you’ll send out for your wedding, and it sets the tone for the rest of your invitation suite. It’s also a great opportunity to get creative and have some fun with your wedding stationery. So, how do you send out the perfect save the date cards? Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Send them early: Save the date cards should be sent out 6 to 8 months before your wedding, especially if you’re getting married during peak wedding season or if you have a lot of out-of-town guests.
- Make them personal: Your save the date card should reflect your personal style and the theme of your wedding. Choose a design that fits your vision, and consider incorporating photos, colors, and patterns that you’ll use for your wedding.
- Be clear: Make sure to include the most important details, such as the date and location of your wedding, so your guests can plan accordingly.
- Get creative: Don’t be afraid to think outside the box when it comes to your save the date cards. From magnets to photo booth strips to fun animations, there are countless creative options to choose from.
Coordinate with your invitation suite: Your save the date card should coordinate with the rest of your wedding stationery, so your guests get a sneak peek of what’s to come.
So there you have it, folks! With these tips, you’ll be well on your way to sending out the perfect save the date cards for your big day. Have fun, get creative, and most importantly, get ready to say ‘I do’!
Leave a Reply