11+ Spring Inspired Invitation Ideas for Every Couple (It’s Rose!)
From enchanting nuptial with thousands of rose petals accompany you walk down the aisle, to the multi-colored rose petals decorating the wooden arch. It’s no surprise that many brides are dreaming to have the ombre rose for stylish décor and invitation suites that makes guest firmly say Oh-So-Great!!!
I just said the first the first thing that came into my mind when I started to open my laptop. I think I can’t express how my feeling when someone says that she wants Rose in her wedding invitation suites. I think I need to tell them to come here, to see the following 11+ Romantic Rose Petals invitation templates.
A custom illustration is sure to set the tone for your wedding, especially when a portrait of your ceremony location is front and center. We love the way this design created a romantic vibe in minimal design. Convey your party vibe through this enchanted design. Each templates will help you show the “Rose” in such beautiful way.
Don’t leave this site yet, because there are a few instructions down below, to help you download our template, how to use it as well as how to print it.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
How to customize it
- You’ll need any third-party apps, to be able to customize our template
- For Advanced User: Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw
- For Beginner: Paint/Paint 3d, or Online Image/Photo Editor.