While it is important to ensure that you’re doing good job when deciding what to wear as your dress, to look stunning at your big day, it’s quite important to understand that having delightful party stationery that matches your wedding style is equally important. After all, your invitation is the very first introduction to your wedding, and guests should be aware of the event as soon as possible.
We’ve gathered some of our favorite beautiful yet simple invitations. So, if you want a clean, simple, and aesthetic look for your wedding. All of that is perfectly highlighted by these designs.
I think most of you already familiar with kind of realistic approach that greenery art usually had. Am I right? I think so. Anyway, this concept was completely different from that ones. This collection will show you how good “Hand drawn” graphics are and could also become good consideration for your party décor & stationery. Each foliage (like Silver dollar eucalyptus) have been successfully depicted the beauty of nature in such astonishing details companied with aesthetic watercolor finished that’s perfect for modern events.
Gold color is associated with love, compassion as well as wisdom. Aside from that, if we talk about the use of gold as “element” in graphic design, gold is a precious accent to sparkle and add glamour to whatever it’s going to be used for.
How it works
Downloading the template
- Then tap “Enter” to start the process.
- Select “Save image as” and locate the destination folder.
- Left-click your favorite template, then right-click it.
- Tell me which one is your favorite design (Oops, it’s joke :D).
How it Works
- To add text, you’ll need to insert new text box in Ms. Word or Text tool in Adobe Photoshop.
- Text box: Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box > Type your text.
- Text tool: Go to the tool panel (Left ribbon) > click “I” > then click it anywhere, where you want the file to be placed.