The peony flowers have a great deal of meanings. Not only can it symbolize prosperity, good fortune, and happiness, but it can also be used to encourage a happy marriage or to symbolize honor and compassion. That’s why peonies are going to be perfect for a wedding decoration. This time also we use peonies, in 11+ Side Bloom Floral Gold Wedding Invitation Templates. The peonies we choose right now are the pink one.
Do you know what pink peony means? They symbolize the beauty of marriage and are often used in floral bouquets at weddings. Pink peonies can also represent love at first sight. The love and the perfect marriage in one invitation at last! With pink peonies combine with other pretty flowers to accompany your party!
Then add with frame in the middle to be the highlight because they will contain the party information that will be added later. With fresh green background to top it all. And if you want to know how we add those party information like we do in the example above. You can use Microsoft Word that is available in almost every computer or using Canva online.
And for how to download them, you can read here. We will guide you, follow our step!
1. Choose which one that you like the most. Pick the one that suit your taste, because it’s your party
2. Then right-click on the chosen invitation, choose the one that said ‘save image as’
3. The next panel that will immediately pop out after that is where you will save them inside your computer or phone
4. Finally after saving them, they will be add to the download queue.
5. It will take some time but it will be worth it at the end.