My lovely daughter turned six this year and I still can’t believe it. Her birthday requests this year occurred while hugging her favorite stuffed flamingo in bed one night. It would be all things Flamingo. I did a little research while she was sleeping next to me, and yeah, I got a couple things highlighted inside my head.
It was actually quite easy, I’d say, finding out how the party will look like and the adorable party invitations that should captivate the kids. Hence, after writing down a few things in my list, I started to catch up the progress by designing the invitation. Here is how it looks, btw.
FYI, you can use this for your own kid’s birthday party. So? Let’s flamingle! This template was trying to portray the beautiful scenery of a sunny day in the Autumn. The gorgeous leaves (maple, ash, birch, aspen, etc) are falling down, decorating the border of the card. The stunning Flamingos have their place on a beautiful blue lake.
Your text/party information should be placed right in between of those leaves and flamingo (See the preview image). I’ve written a quite catchy wording for you, which says “Let’s Flamingle” and it’s very helpful for those who had trouble in finding “catchy” word before writing the next word. Right-Click each one of your selection.
How to Download
- Then Select “Save Image As”.
- You will be asked for “the destination folder”, I’d suggest you to place them on your desktop, or just leave it as it is.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- If the download process is finished, to be able to edit/personalize our template, you’re going to open them with third-party apps.
- Such as, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paints, or even using Microsoft Word.
Once you’ve finished the editing session, you probably can’t wait to see how it will look like, right? Okay2x. but before you can jump to the last step, it would be better if you get/find a little information about Printing Material (Paper). If you ask me for a recommendation, that would be either Card-stock or Cotton paper.
Leave a Reply