Visit us for the very best selection of free DIY invitation templates that can be used for any occasions. Whether you want your card to feature solid, daring shades of pink, or enchanting shades of blue and even stunning shades of green, we have that for your momentous events. If you want some idea to begin with, please have a look at the following simple elegant Blue Floral wedding invitations,
This collection is the latest from the trends! Featuring the gorgeous Flowers in astronomically beautiful blue. Why blue? The color blue is representative of fidelity and the purity of love. It was also popular option for wedding dress prior to the white wedding dress trend.
The enchanting color blue adorned the gorgeous Flowers such as Anemone, Rose, Magnolia and Daffodil. What can we expect more from these? There is one more thing left and it was its wonderful Watercolor design which provides astonishing details that will help you show your “Love’s purity”.
Before we end this article, let’s appreciate how beautiful the background of this invites. It came up in vintage, rustic paper grain finished along with some “noises” added. It will become the great base to display your party information.
How to Download
- First thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Open the file
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or you can visit this link (This link will lead you to our own Online Image Editor). It’s easier for beginner to deal with, and also had plenty of useful tools that’s more than enough for just simple editing.
- Last but not least, print the template on 5×7” printing paper (Cardstock, Kraft, Cotton, etc.).