Plan a fun party? Get ready to cozy up with our latest, adorable Charlie Brown and friends. Earlier this week, I figured what better way to celebrate my son’s birthday rather than picking up usual concept. So, I came up for a nostalgic Charlie brown and Snoopy! I also have made a couple of invitation templates for you. Do you want to see it? Here they are,
If you know me, like at all, you’ll know that I am a big fan of a good party and in February will be another of my son’s favorite birthday. This time, I took a little bit something new and yeah! I go with awesome Charlie Brown and Friends theme. This collection has that being presented quite nicely. It has beautiful blue background, and hand-drawn watercolor pumpkin at the bottom.
For the main spotlight of the card, Charlie and friends, I have gathered a couples and placed them into the card, such as Charlie, Snoopy, Sally Brown, Woodstock and Peppermint Patty. Those are coming in lovely, timeless cartoon rendition, which was taken from the actual series.
By using these, you can freely personalize the way how you want your text is going to look like. If you want to follow my work, then you can see the preview image and it does show you how I got rid the text-styling problem in probably the cutest way.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- *To open the file: Make sure you already had installed one of this apps, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Corel Draw or you can use our own special Online Invitation Maker or Image Editor, here.
- If you had any questions, don’t bother to ask it through the comment box down below.